Saturday, August 9, 2014

The 10 Commandments Historic Monument Must Go


https://news.yahoo.com/judge-rules-ten-commandments-monument-must-141940443.html?soc_src=copy

I guess, they have the right to appeal the decision. It is very strange that people would be offended and be against a "Historic Symbol or Monument." I guess the Ten Commandments monument was there for 4 years and nobody had indicated they were disgusted by it in the past. So, I think most people are ok with it being on a City Hall. Does that matter in the Judge's Ruling? Is the Judge part ot the practicing religion of the offended people? I would like to know.

Maybe the ACLJ organization should help the defendant's appeal the case.  I think the 10 Commandments Historic Monument Should Stay Put. Just because I don't like something does not mean it should be taken down.  Most people say now days they are tolerant so i think we can be tolerant about this religious monument. 

No comments:

JFK; Bush; LBJ; Nixon