Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Health Care Plan

I just can't believe all the nonsense of politicians! I was reading a report from Yahoo today re: this health care plan, it would only cover 2% of the population with the public plan. Unbelievable!!! It would cost a lot and would only benefit a few. I just dont get this nonsense. The only thing we are doing is putting more debt in tax payer's shoulders, burning all of our good workers and consumers by adding more deficit to our already weak economy. Can somebody stopped printing some much money????? I guess there are people out there who want the US to be bankrupt. It gets me really upset to see how people are being deceit.

The US is the best country in the world, there is no other country were people live better. Look around and see how many people in 3rd world countries live?  I just can believe how many people would give away what they have for just fantasies that somebody else comes up with.

No comments:

JFK; Bush; LBJ; Nixon